The Library of Nineteenth-Century Photography

St Swithun's Church, Bathford

St Swithun's Church, Bathford

A topographical carte-de-visite showing a view of the churchyard and parish church of St Swithun at Bathford near Bath.

A south aisle was added in 1870-72 and between 1879 and 1880 the tower was greatly enlarged.

Photographed by Richard Wilkinson of Trowbridge in Wiltshire.


Code: 126297
  Back           Home Contact   
© Paul Frecker 2018